Director of Indian Ocean Centre for Education in Human Values and Dynamic Parenting.
International consultant and trainer in Integral & Holistic Approach to Education in several countries including Mauritius, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, India, Thailand, London, Oman, Madagascar, Rodrigues.
Gayeetree Ramchurn Samboo (MSK)
Mrs Gayeetree Ramchurn Samboo – MSK is the Founder Director of the Indian Ocean Centre for Education in Human Values.
She holds multiples & diverse competencies. Graduated in Performing Arts, Post-graduation in the field of Values Based Education/Youth Leadership & Human Excellence / Airline Customer Care & Excellence/Media & Broadcasting, author/ composer choreographer, actor & lyricist.
She has written and produced several Values Based, teaching and learning resources materials /posters /brochures manuals / books and CDs/short movie and TV clips.
Mrs Gayeetree Ramchurn Samboo has participated in various panels of Training / policy making/curriculum development adjudicators for the National Youth Excellence Award at Ministry levels & Authorities. As civil society level, Mrs Gayeetree Ramchurn Samboo has been very active with several NGOs and is presently member of the steering committee of MACOSS. She has nominated executive member of the UNA – United Nations associations – Mauritius.
She is an International Resource person in the field of Values Based Education and Dynamic Parenting and has provided consultancy and training in Integral & Holistic Approach to Education in several countries including Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, India, Thailand, London, Oman, Madagascar, Rodrigues, Hong Kong & Geneva- Switzerland.
She reckons more than 35 years of experience in the field of Community Service through Education in Human Values /Leadership/Dynamic Parenting / parental /woman & youth empowerment programmes across the island and Indian Ocean islands.
She is actually pervasively driving a National Project “ Strengthening Values for Family Life” and has established 10 Family Values H.O.P.E ( Honour Our Parents Everyday Monuments in collaboration with the Sugar Industry Labour Welfare Fund , under the aegis of the Ministry of Gender Equality & Family Welfare towards the promotion of Family Values , National Building and National Unity & Peace. Her Motto Is Born to Serve!
She has actively coordinated the UN Habitat Training Workshops during the SIDS conference in 2005 in Mauritius.
Gayeetree Ramchurn Samboo is a Trainer/Mentor for the National Leadership Engine Programme initiated by NPCC (National Productivity and Competitiveness Council).
Recipient of National & International Awards
- National State Award -MSK – Elevated to the Rank of Member of the Star & Key of the Indian Ocean.
- The National Quality Award and the Mauritius Quality Assurance
- OSCAR – Best Service Employee Award
- President of the Republic ‘s Award for Family Values in recognition for the commitment,adoption and promotion of the Family Welfare and Values”
- Ambassador of Peace by the International Inter Religious Federation – SEOUL
- Medal of the Town of Quatre Bornes by His Worship the Mayor
- Acharya Ratna Award for her Contribution to Education – OMAN
- Certificate of Achievement by International Leadership Conference –SEOUL
- Environmental Stewardship by the Ministry of Environment
- Outstanding Contribution for the promotion of Family Values 2018 SWC
- 100 most Inspiring Woman of Mauritius 2018
- Africa Leadership and Excellence Award 2017 – Global CSR
- Global Leadership and Excellence Award 2018 – Global CSR
- Women of the Year Award 2019 – Education, Consultancy and Research
Her Motto: Born to Serve